Wendt has over 150 computers, including:
- Public-use computers available on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors
- Infolab computers on the 2nd and 4th floors for use by UW affiliates with CAE software available
- Additional computers available on the 1st floor for UW affiliated after 5:30 PM and on weekends in Room 108
- 30 Laptop computers available for 3-day (non-renewable) checkout by UW affiliates
- CAE computers on the 1st floor running Windows XP in Room 105
- CAE computers on the 1st floor running Linux in Room 101
- Building-wide wireless access
Printing from all computers costs $0.07/page, and requires a Wiscard print account.
You may also print from a computer on the building wireless network.
Scanning and Copying
Two scanners on the 2nd floor produce PDF files for free. You can send the scanned documents through email, save to Box, or print the PDF at $0.07/page.
Microfiche and Microfilm
Wendt has a microform viewer/scanner on the 2nd floor which produces PDF files for free. You can send the files through email, save to Box, or print the PDF at $0.07/page. More view-only microform machines are located on the 3rd floor.
People who violate these policies may be banned from the library and will be reported to the appropriate Dean's office for discipline.
[Last updated: 6/19/15]